What's on my mind

Random Thoughts In My Mind

The world has become an amusing place...

We need Facebook to tell others how we are feeling

We need Twitter to have an opinion

We need Instagram to enjoy our food

We need Snapchat to cherish memories

And most of all, we need an internet connection to have a life...

Friday, October 7, 2011

Road block

     It's been 5 days since I updated any of my blogs. There is so much too write but I am not finding the right "thing" to write about. I am confused. There are reasons to be happy and there are reasons to be depressed. I am surrounded by people and still find myself alone. I can't put my finger on the exact thing that's bugging me and interfering with everything else. Completed crysis today, one hell of a game. Now, there is no computer game to distract me. Maybe I should confront it. I got 5 posts and 3 shayari lined up. Don't know when I will be able to post them. Maybe it has something to do with PL. boring October

1 comment:

  1. The worst thing is to be in a room full of people and have everything you say be half hearted..

    Sometimes.. going somewhere quiet with someone who can be quiet too can help.. not fix the situation but give you that peace of mind to carry on and have faith that it gets better

    ReplyDelete