What's on my mind

Random Thoughts In My Mind

The world has become an amusing place...

We need Facebook to tell others how we are feeling

We need Twitter to have an opinion

We need Instagram to enjoy our food

We need Snapchat to cherish memories

And most of all, we need an internet connection to have a life...

Monday, June 6, 2011

The realization of friendship

when i am all alone i just sit quietly reading the messages from friends n have a look at my contacts.....the addition and removal of members from friend groups makes me think.....

what am i doing?!

i can't just blow people off from my life, i have an equal amount of participation in making life wonderful



no matter how much i quarrel;fight with them they are friends and should be kept close to heart

too often i end up watching the same photographs over a hundred times remembering those moments spend with friends

never will i get such an opportunity to spend the same time to have same fun ever in my life....

friends are for friendship.....they fill loopholes in your life...

i love you all my friends <3

1 comment:

  1. I know what u mean.. I hope to god the day for you never comes when you look at those photographs and think..I'm smiling so much..I'm so confident..How was I so happy?

    ReplyDelete