What's on my mind

Random Thoughts In My Mind

The world has become an amusing place...

We need Facebook to tell others how we are feeling

We need Twitter to have an opinion

We need Instagram to enjoy our food

We need Snapchat to cherish memories

And most of all, we need an internet connection to have a life...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Live Extreme

To start with, I am not promoting the bike CBZ Extreme. As always this note concerns me only. Having completed 20 yrs of my life, I have come to realize something. And that is my life has always been swinging from one extreme to another, never coming to a stop somewhere in the middle. More so, it has been very much dramatic. Love and hate, good and bad, big and small, everything and nothing, Yes and No. For me, there is no such thing as medium or just fine. Either I am very good or I am very bad. To put it into one word, life has never been "stable"

1 comment:

  1. Contentment has been a long sought after art.. Yet I've only experienced it on certain days.. Where even if the tree I sat in fell to its side I'd be no less content..

    ReplyDelete