What's on my mind

Random Thoughts In My Mind

The world has become an amusing place...

We need Facebook to tell others how we are feeling

We need Twitter to have an opinion

We need Instagram to enjoy our food

We need Snapchat to cherish memories

And most of all, we need an internet connection to have a life...

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The first kiss


There was something in those eyes,that I'll never forget
cause I fell in love, the day we met

You wondered why someone like me would ask you for a dance
but I knew for sure, you wouldn't miss such a chance

We waltzed to our hearts through the night
I could feel your excitement, when you held so tight

The music stopped and it was the end of the show
but I could see it in your eyes, you didn't want to go

I walked you to your home and it was time to say goodbye
you looked at me, ever so shy

I read your moves and came close too
I had always wished to get my first kiss from you <3


Before you say anything, it's completely fictional

5 comments:

  1. thank you for reading almost everything I ever wrote, It takes a lot of time to read and appreciate other people's efforts :)

    You're nice that way :)

    And give yourself more credit, write something more awesome in the "reactions" what if somebody feels the need to checkbox 'awesome' ? ;)

    Nice post btw :)

    Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million for including me in your blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayushi, isn't it?

    thank you and you are welcome :D

    hm....okay if you think so....

    ReplyDelete