What's on my mind

Random Thoughts In My Mind

The world has become an amusing place...

We need Facebook to tell others how we are feeling

We need Twitter to have an opinion

We need Instagram to enjoy our food

We need Snapchat to cherish memories

And most of all, we need an internet connection to have a life...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dream Interview

      Now by dream interview, I literally mean dream interview. It's not the interview of a dream company nor it is an interview I would love to give. So it goes like this-

Interviewer: So, Mr. Z (I just got bored of same old X) tell me something about yourself.



Interviewee (I should have said Mr. Z but this term sounds so sophisticated :P): Well, I like to be the captain of my own ship. Other peoples' decisions rarely influence me. I have absolutely no interest in pleasing anyone. Whether they like me or not it's their problem. I don't make a fuss about everything I do I have no interest in finding out what other people are doing. I am what I am, and I don't like to fake an attitude or act differently according to type of person I am talking to. I don't interact with strangers with whom I have absolutely no business. I seriously hate pestering around friends of my friend. Lastly, I just don't go ignoring a person from my life and neither do I shut myself down if someone ignores me.

Interviewer(after much thinking): Are you a regular user of Facebook?

Interviewee: Yes, of course.

Interviewer: Thank you Mr. Z, that will be all :).

Interviewee: So, am I selected?

Interviewer: We will keep you updated on Google+ :)

Interviewee: But I don't have an account on Google+ :O

Interviewer: Oh! Wonderful, please don't come back when you have one.

P.S.

1. I don't remember the ending exactly so I made up some of it. It's not very interesting. Any suggestions?

2. I witnessed this interview last night in a dream, after her.

1 comment: