What's on my mind

Random Thoughts In My Mind

The world has become an amusing place...

We need Facebook to tell others how we are feeling

We need Twitter to have an opinion

We need Instagram to enjoy our food

We need Snapchat to cherish memories

And most of all, we need an internet connection to have a life...

Monday, September 5, 2011

Pictures speak louder than words

    Nowadays, I spent more time blogging than "facebooking" "googling" and also "studying". Gaming still tops the list ;). I go through so many blogs, reading each and every post the author has written (even though it's 2 yrs old), analyzing each comment, putting my own comments. Man, I have got obsessed with blogging :O. Anyways, having gone through so many thoughts each day made think "what is it that makes them so attractive, charming, alluring, fascinating, enticing, seductive( XD ), magnetic, tempting (yeah, Google is your friend ;) :P :D)".
Other than Oh-My-God-What-A-Creative-Mind there's one more thing that makes them so much more enchanting than others. It's the pictures. The pics people put to enhance the effect, a particular thought has on the readers. Sounds convincing to me. That's why to make boring lectures and presentations bearable, they used powerpoint to keep the audience focused. Thanks fellow bloggers, that was really an eye opener for me :D. I took it to the next level. You would agree that moving pictures leave a greater impression on the reader

I love doing signatures and putting names on animated images :D.














5 comments: